- 49th Meeting of the European Brain and Behavior Society, Sept. 4-7 2021, in Lausanne, Switzerland. Link
- Thesis Defense Alberto Arboit, June 21, 2021
- Functional Architecture of Memory Conference, May 26-28 in Magdeburg. Link
Thesis Defense Yunus Emre Demiray. May 7, 2021
Labretreat April 30, 2021 online
ABINEP retreat, Sept.1&2 2020 in Osterfeld
- Forum of European Neuroscience, Virtual Forum, July 11-15 2020. Link
- BSc Defense by Gina Krause, Apr. 27, 2020
PhD defense by Emre Kul, Mar 30, 2020
Presentation by Royal Society Fellow Tim Bliss at the IBIO on the history and recent developments of neural plasticity research. Mar 2, 2020.
- Anne Albrecht and Gürsel Caliskan presented their work at the 8th International Meeting of the Brain and Behavior Research Center at the University of Haifa, Feb. 4-6, Haifa. Link
MSc Defense by Sara Enrile Lacalle. Dec 10, 2019.
- Emre Kul presented his work at the 4th International Conference on Fmr1 Permutation, Sept. 25-27 in Rotterdam. Link
- Anne Albrecht presented her work at the 5th International Symposium on Resilience Research, Sept. 25-27 in Mainz. Link
Anne Albrecht presented her work at the XIV European Meeting on Glial Cells in Health and Disease, July 10-13, in Porto, Portugal. Link
- MCB Brain Plast Conference in Magdeburg Sept. 9-11 Link
Lab Retreat in Zehdenick. August 29 – Sept 1, 2019.
PhD Defense by Deniz Madencioglu. July 25, 2019. Roles of the Hippo Pathway Kinase Ndr2 in Neural Development and Behaviour
- FENS regional meeting Belgrade. July 10-13, 2019. Symposium presentation: GABAergic mechanisms in the hippocampus controlling fear memory strength and specificity. Link
14th Long Night of Science, Magdeburg. May 25, 2019.Link
- Guest speaker Henrik Oster presents his work at the CRC779, March 26, 2019
- 13th Göttingen Meeting of the German Neuroscience Society. March 20-23, 2019 Göttingen. Link
- Meeting of Society of Neuroscience. November 3-7, 2018 San Diego. Link
Master thesis defense by Dain Lee. October 29, 2018
11th FENS Forum of Neuroscience 2018. July 7-11, 2018, Berlin. Link
- 8th EMCCS meeting in Berlin. July 6, 2018, Berlin. Link
- 13th Long Night of Science, Magdeburg. June 2, 2018. Link
- 4th FAM (Functional Architecture of Memory) Conference, Magdeburg. May 23-25, 2018. Link
|Winter retreat. March 1-3, 2018, Neudorf.|
|PhD thesis defense by Syed Ahsan Raza. January 31, 2018|
- Summer retreat, Magdeburg. September 27, 2017.
- 16th Annual Meeting of the Molecular and Cellular Cognition Society, Washington DC. November 9-11, 2017. Link
- 26th Israeli Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, Eilat. December 10-12, 2017. Program
47th Meeting of the European Brain and Behavior Society. September 8-11, 2017. Bilbao.
|MCB Brain Plast Conference. September 4-6, 2017. Magdeburg. Twitter link|
|Seminar at NIMHANS. August 8, 2017. Bangalore.|
|Molecular and Cellular Cognition Society Asia Meeting. August 1-3, 2017. Singapore.|
- Seminar at National Institute for Physiological Sciences. July 7, 2017. Okazaki. “Identification of a local circuit in the dentate gyrus controlling context memory salience“
- Winter retreat. February 23-25, 2017, Neudorf.
- Summer retreat. August 26-27, 2016, Friedensau.
|10th FENS Forum of Neuroscience 2016. July 2-6, 2016, Copenhagen|
- 7th EMCCS/FENS Meeting. June 30 – July 1, 2016, Copenhagen
- Long night of science. May 21, 2016, Magdeburg
- Spring retreat. March 10, 2016, Institute of Biology
- Guest speaker in the CRC779: Prof. Dr. Bart Rutten, “Neuro-epigenetics: from longitudinal cohort studies to experimental neuroscience”. January 12, 2016 at 15.00. Ebbinghause lecture hall, Leibniz Institute for Neurobiology.
|PhD Thesis defense by Dipl. Neurowiss. Iris Müller: “Interneuron function in pathological memory processes – Relevance for posttraumatic stress disorder“. November 30, 2015|
|Jan Teuber honored for best MD thesis at the Faculty of Medicine. November 14, 2015|
Fabian Bangel honored for best graduation at the Faculty of Natural Sciences. November 14, 2015
International Summer Camp at Tokyo University. September 13-18, 2015
- Summer retreat. August 6-7, 2015, Magdeburg & Leipzig.
|PhD thesis defense by Gürsel Çalışkan. June 29, 2015.|
- Medical thesis defense by Jan Teuber. May 27, 2015
- Masters thesis defense by Yunus Emre Demiray. April 17, 2015
- Spring retreat. April 16, 2015, Magdeburg.
- XIII. Magdeburg International Neurobiological Symposium. “Learning and Memory: Cellular and Systematic Views”. February 23-26, 2015
Summer retreat. September 19, 2014, Burg Hohnstein.