- 11th IBRO World Congress of Neuroscience IBRO, September 9th-13th 2023, Granada, Spain.
- Storklab retreat, August 25th 2023, Magdeburg, Germany.
- Thesis defense Miguel del Angel, August 22nd 2023.
- CRC 1436 Retreat, June 20th-22nd 2023, Barleben, Germany.
- Thesis defense Katharina Klinger, June 8th 2023.
- FENS Regional Meeting, May 3rd-5th 2023, Algarve, Portugal.
- Sara Enrile Lacalle was awarded with the third place of the MDPI neuroglia presentation award of the European Neuroscience Conference by Doctoral Students (ENCODS) 2023, May 1st-2nd 2023, Algarve, Portugal.
- European Neuroscience Conference by Doctoral Students (ENCODS) 2023, 1-2 May 2023, University of Algarve: Gambelas Campus Faro, Portugal.
- Storklab retreat, Mar 22-24th 2023, Bodetal, Thale.
- Defense of the RTG2413 SynAGE Graduate Program, Feb 1-2 2023, Leibniz-Institut für Neurobiologie, Magdeburg.
- Thesis Defense Evangelia Pollali. Dec 15th, 2022
- Christmas dinner, Dec 6th 2022, Magdeburg.
- Lab cleaning week, Dec 5th-9th 2022, Magdeburg.
- Synage Retreat, Dec 1th-2th 2022, Magdeburg.
- Happy hour & Halloween party, Oct 28th 2022, Magdeburg.
- Storklab retreat, Oct 7th 2022, Magdeburg.
- Happy hour, September 9th, 2022.
- IRTG 1436 Summer School, 22nd-24 August 2022, FestungMark, Magdeburg.
- Happy hour, August 12th, 2022
- Federation of European Neurosciences Forum, July 9-13, 2022 in Paris. Link
- 5th Functional Architecture of Memory Conference, May 25-27, 2022 in Magdeburg. Link
- EMBO Workshop. Autophagy in Brain Health and Disease, May 11-14, 2022 in Sant Feliu de Guixols. Link
- 3rd Munich Winter Conference on Stress, March 12-16, 2022 in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Link
- iSync First International SynAGE Meeting on Healthy Ageing, Mar 28-30, 2022. Link
- Storklab retreat, Oct 1&2 2021, Naumburg.
- Cajal School: Ageing Cognition. Sept 20 – Oct 10 2021, Bordeaux. Link
- SynAGE Summer School, Sep 22-24, 2021. Link
- 49th Meeting of the European Brain and Behavior Society, Sept. 4-7 2021, in Lausanne, Switzerland. Link
- EMBO Lecure course Molecular mechanisms of ageing and regeneration: From hydra to humans. Sept. 6-10, 2021. Link
- Retreat of the ESF Graduate School ABINEP, Sept 8-9, 2021
- First retreat of the CRC1436 Graduate School, Sept 1-3, 2021
- Japanese Neuroscience Meeting, July 28-31, 2001. Link
- Thesis Defense Alberto Arboit, June 21, 2021
Thesis Defense Yunus Emre Demiray. May 7, 2021
Labretreat April 30, 2021 online
ABINEP retreat, Sept.1&2 2020 in Osterfeld
- Forum of European Neuroscience, Virtual Forum, July 11-15 2020. Link
- BSc Defense by Gina Krause, Apr. 27, 2020
PhD defense by Emre Kul, Mar 30, 2020
Presentation by Royal Society Fellow Tim Bliss at the IBIO on the history and recent developments of neural plasticity research. Mar 2, 2020.
- Anne Albrecht and Gürsel Caliskan presented their work at the 8th International Meeting of the Brain and Behavior Research Center at the University of Haifa, Feb. 4-6, Haifa. Link
MSc Defense by Sara Enrile Lacalle. Dec 10, 2019.
- Emre Kul presented his work at the 4th International Conference on Fmr1 Permutation, Sept. 25-27 in Rotterdam. Link
- Anne Albrecht presented her work at the 5th International Symposium on Resilience Research, Sept. 25-27 in Mainz. Link
Anne Albrecht presented her work at the XIV European Meeting on Glial Cells in Health and Disease, July 10-13, in Porto, Portugal. Link
- MCB Brain Plast Conference in Magdeburg Sept. 9-11 Link
Lab Retreat in Zehdenick. August 29 – Sept 1, 2019.
PhD Defense by Deniz Madencioglu. July 25, 2019. Roles of the Hippo Pathway Kinase Ndr2 in Neural Development and Behaviour
- FENS regional meeting Belgrade. July 10-13, 2019. Symposium presentation: GABAergic mechanisms in the hippocampus controlling fear memory strength and specificity. Link
14th Long Night of Science, Magdeburg. May 25, 2019.Link
- Guest speaker Henrik Oster presents his work at the CRC779, March 26, 2019
- 13th Göttingen Meeting of the German Neuroscience Society. March 20-23, 2019 Göttingen. Link
- Meeting of Society of Neuroscience. November 3-7, 2018 San Diego. Link
Master thesis defense by Dain Lee. October 29, 2018
11th FENS Forum of Neuroscience 2018. July 7-11, 2018, Berlin. Link
- 8th EMCCS meeting in Berlin. July 6, 2018, Berlin. Link
- 13th Long Night of Science, Magdeburg. June 2, 2018. Link
- 4th FAM (Functional Architecture of Memory) Conference, Magdeburg. May 23-25, 2018. Link
|Winter retreat. March 1-3, 2018, Neudorf.|
|PhD thesis defense by Syed Ahsan Raza. January 31, 2018|
- Summer retreat, Magdeburg. September 27, 2017.
- 16th Annual Meeting of the Molecular and Cellular Cognition Society, Washington DC. November 9-11, 2017. Link
- 26th Israeli Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, Eilat. December 10-12, 2017. Program
47th Meeting of the European Brain and Behavior Society. September 8-11, 2017. Bilbao.
|MCB Brain Plast Conference. September 4-6, 2017. Magdeburg. Twitter link|
|Seminar at NIMHANS. August 8, 2017. Bangalore.|
|Molecular and Cellular Cognition Society Asia Meeting. August 1-3, 2017. Singapore.|
- Seminar at National Institute for Physiological Sciences. July 7, 2017. Okazaki. “Identification of a local circuit in the dentate gyrus controlling context memory salience“
- Winter retreat. February 23-25, 2017, Neudorf.
- Summer retreat. August 26-27, 2016, Friedensau.
|10th FENS Forum of Neuroscience 2016. July 2-6, 2016, Copenhagen|
- 7th EMCCS/FENS Meeting. June 30 – July 1, 2016, Copenhagen
- Long night of science. May 21, 2016, Magdeburg
- Spring retreat. March 10, 2016, Institute of Biology
- Guest speaker in the CRC779: Prof. Dr. Bart Rutten, “Neuro-epigenetics: from longitudinal cohort studies to experimental neuroscience”. January 12, 2016 at 15.00. Ebbinghause lecture hall, Leibniz Institute for Neurobiology.
|PhD Thesis defense by Dipl. Neurowiss. Iris Müller: “Interneuron function in pathological memory processes – Relevance for posttraumatic stress disorder“. November 30, 2015|
|Jan Teuber honored for best MD thesis at the Faculty of Medicine. November 14, 2015|
Fabian Bangel honored for best graduation at the Faculty of Natural Sciences. November 14, 2015
International Summer Camp at Tokyo University. September 13-18, 2015
- Summer retreat. August 6-7, 2015, Magdeburg & Leipzig.
|PhD thesis defense by Gürsel Çalışkan. June 29, 2015.|
- Medical thesis defense by Jan Teuber. May 27, 2015
- Masters thesis defense by Yunus Emre Demiray. April 17, 2015
- Spring retreat. April 16, 2015, Magdeburg.
- XIII. Magdeburg International Neurobiological Symposium. “Learning and Memory: Cellular and Systematic Views”. February 23-26, 2015
Summer retreat. September 19, 2014, Burg Hohnstein.